The Reliance Fire and Accident Insurance Corporation Limited
FSA Firm Reference Number 202792 – EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY REGISTER
|Policy Number||Inception||End||Original Insurer||Policyholder and Employer||Address||ERN||CHRN|
|04oct1974||03oct1975||Reliance Fire||Domestic Industrial Pressings Ltd (currently Glen Dimplex Ireland)||
Barn Road, Dunleer, Ireland
|297409026||25mar1974||24mar1975||Reliance Fire||James Dawson & Son||
Ferriby Road, Hessle,
|297307032||05apr1973||04apr1975||Reliance Fire||E Hatch Ltd (currently 00924695 Ltd)||
46 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2DD
|297312009||31dec1973||30dec1974||Reliance Fire||GW Lazenby & Co Ltd (currently Lazenby & Wilson Ltd)||Tempsford Hall, Sandy, SG19 2BD||Not known||2249429|
We have potential liability for policies under which UK commercial lines employers' liability cover has been provided to employers and which commenced or were renewed before 1 April 2011 and in respect of which no claims were made on or after 1 April 2011. However, we are not required to make details of those policies available in this register under FSA rules. Enquiries may be made about these policies by individual claimants, their authorised representatives, or insurers or their insurance intermediaries, with potential claims, by contacting the Deputy Company Secretary, Tony Field on 01892 773214.
Calls may be recorded for training or monitoring purposes.
Register last updated 7 January 2013 (The register may be relied on as up-to-date as at the date three months prior to the date last updated.)
1. The register must be completed by all insurers and managing agents managing the insurance business of syndicates of Lloyd’s members that are carrying out contracts of insurance that provided commercial lines employers’ liability cover to employers carrying on, or who carried on, business in, and in relation to their employees’ course of employment in, the UK.
2. All policies under which UK commercial lines employers’ liability cover has been provided to employers which commenced or were renewed or for which claims were made on or after 1 April 2011 must be included.
3. The register must include all employers covered by a policy, for example, all employers in a group where the policy is taken out in the name of one entity in the group.
4. The FRN number is that given to the insurer by the FSA. The FRN is not required to be included in the form if a firm uses a qualifying tracing office to make available its register in accordance with ICOBS 8.4.7R(1)(a)(ii).
5. The register must include all names by which an employer was known between the policy inception date and the policy end date must be listed including the name registered with Companies House where applicable and trading names. Trading names, if different from the registered name, should be appended to the registered name.
6. The employer’s address is the latest address for that employer. Where the employer is registered with Companies House, the employer’s address is the latest address registered with Companies House.
7. The ERN is the employers’ reference number provided by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs for that employer.
8. The CHRN is the reference number provided, where relevant, by the Registrar of Companies. The CHRN may be included by utilising a facility which searches data obtained or downloaded from Companies House.
The Reliance Fire and Accident Insurance Corporation Limited – Registered No. 89255, registered in England at Reliance House, 6 Vale Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1RG and authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.